Thursday 16 October 2008

Finally, an improvement in the Blogosphere

Trying to view Kiwiblog (1) today, I got a screenful of this:

����rٕ�{-E�%U7AGId�ƒlM-�\��v @�D ` b��t���������Or~��vNHKn��\��Dbk�����o��{z���ϣ��y/z�Óׯ�F���Ə��ώ�E����7����ft<�����;�ǽ���o+Q�l2>�ظ��X�h�F��6~�X5}9�X���ޙt*�wل?�����������ە��Tz�Q%���ӃJү�p���ĝh8�t{I6����Ԗ��I�V�\��$f��a5�������tП$�I��r�T���vP�$?O6���Q�,�����/�{�hC�M��^r���E���>���������,�4�'�x2`�ٰ?F���d<���;�u�=�M����SMκ��d0�Ɠx2��U����?F��wPO.{��,I&��l��d�?�Ŭ���_6.��0���,9O�zaÆXo�ǕhŽ�F����Ӎ��=J����0uܛ$�~<F��x8�u۱p`c4� ��G�A%�K���(z�$��/�����9���i+n����4l�φ��� F��tu�F:�I�I�����oP� @t>ɑ��{�z����Nq�6ԑ��,��̮:�n��#(���I��=��P�0��-ζ�x��f�w��>�Z��ҙ8z���@ f�2?��Fc��������=I���<�>�����~�7����/��r�nr[����q�u�Ѡ�D�d AS(�������Y[k���b7�H>&��n_F:�P�{�����.TT���[;�u�Փ�`8^;���C��NҚ����`:Z;�B��^Ԟ�zIm���@�_�3hO��6��}��zq���� ������q��.�D�t��m^��k�"��~��_5JָJ�h�6N��}����I�3��Q�0��ڸ{#L'g~�u_6]#n���p�����ݟ�O�?��G��{W�\v�oL.�c�����;.�AM���!d��pJ��t0I��SN%\��u8���Q�u���V���������MN���:+��A1���~{=�9����u��4B�9M&a���޷���g8�;6_�js�k��1���q 7�&�h�;����.�%���e����{�P[�����c:���ψt~�����?G��q�Χx 5FSlNG��

Which is quite the most thoughtful, profound and erudite commentary ever posted on any rightwingblog, anywhere.

If only the The Standard (2) could aspire to a similar standard.

1 - http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/
2 -
http://www.thestandard.org.nz/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That has been happening frequently at KB recently. It is most likely some kind of caching issue at the server side. It seems to appear and disappear quite rapidly, and I always forget to take a screenshot to squirt to DPF.

Sorry to disappoint, but The Standard won't be breaking up into binary static. However as a consolation prize read this...

http://www.thestandard.org.nz/maintenance/

Unsurprising

 From the Guardian : The  Observer  understands that as well as backing away from its £28bn a year commitment on green investment (while sti...