Comparing each pollster's current (between 29/11 and 22/11) and previous most recent poll.
- Panel Base - Conservative lead down 2 points.
- Com Res - Conservative lead down 3 points.
- You Gov - Conservative lead down 1 point.
- Kantar - Conservative lead down 8 points.
- ICM - Conservative lead down 3 points.
- Survation - Conservative lead down 3 points.
- Deltapoll - Conservative lead down 2 points.
Like I've said many times, I don't trust pollsters to get vote shares right; some of these polls are still showing outlandishly high Conservative leads. But I do expect them to be able to pick up indications movement. Which is what we're seeing.
I still think there is likely more movement than they are detecting, and things are much closer than they are showing.
So here's a song for Boris Johnson, which captures his arrogant sense of entitlement ("I tell all the girls they can kiss my heinie"), his sexual incontinence and his current polling:
Frank Zappa - predicting everything about Boris Johnson before anyone else knew Boris Johnson needed to be predicted.