Sunday 12 July 2009

Blogging ...

... has been vey sparse over the last month or so, for mundane reasons of no importance. I appreciate your patience. I know you are all waiting impatiently on my next insightful, pithy post, and for some the wait has been trying.

It isn't over yet, I still have Things Going On, and will only be able to turn my faculties to setting the world to rights on an intermittent basis.

Here follows a slew of posts on some things that have annoyed me, over the last few weeks. This is by no means an exhaustive list, as much that has annoyed me has been supplanted by subsequent annoyances.

You might notice I am expressing 'disgust' and 'repulsion' and so on. I seem to be reacting more strongly to things than of youre. Either I'm getting old, or I've got that Whine Flu I keep hearing about.

No comments:

Unsurprising

 From the Guardian : The  Observer  understands that as well as backing away from its £28bn a year commitment on green investment (while sti...