It looks rather like The Mail is flagshipping (new verb) the Tory strategy to frame Corbyn before he has a chance to frame himself. The Mail running smear campaigns against a leftwing politician? Who would have thought such a thing possible?!
Here's today's headlines on politics:
- Is that your new shadow cabinet, Jeremy? New Labour leader Corbyn sends his deputy Tom Watson to Andrew Marr show while he poses with girls in a park after eleven frontbenchers quit
- Corbynmania? More like gales of laughter at PMQs, by SIMON DANCZUK, Labour MP for Rochdale
- More positions than the Kama Sutra - and not up to the job: Comment by JOHN MANN, Labour MP for Bassetlaw
- Verdict of voters? MoS snap poll shows Corbyn will keep Labour in the wilderness for a DECADE
- Corbyn's sweatshop T-shirts: Poverty-stricken workers paid just 49p an hour making clothes that boosted his coffers by £100,000
- Red and buried: Labour rocked as shock poll says party will lose next TWO elections, seven key figures quit and MPs plot to oust Corbyn after Left-winger's sensational victory
You'd think, if Corbyn was as ineffectual as the right insist he is, they'd expend their ink on something else.