Sunday 9 November 2008

Come on, Scotland!

Forget the election, the real battle is Scotland vs. All Blacks, being played at Murrayfield right now. Lets see if my compatriots can add to New Zealand's woes.

UPDATE - Even here, I seem doomed to confoundation. All Blacks 32 - Scotland 6. And in my post-election befudled state, I misread the TV schdules (not once but twice) and thought the match was being shown on Prime at 3.30 a.m., not 3.30 p.m. ... So was very tired and grumpy by the time I realised my mistake (worse - I watched the infomercials until 4 a.m. expecting to cut to Murrayfield at any moment ...)

And then National Radio went and gvae awy the result while I was listening to the post-election analysis this mornng.

No comments:

Unsurprising

 From the Guardian : The  Observer  understands that as well as backing away from its £28bn a year commitment on green investment (while sti...