Wednesday 15 August 2018

Corbyn, Black September et cetera - I was, of course, completely wrong

Just a heads up that yesterday's post, suggesting that the images of Corbyn waltzing about a Tunisian cemetery with wreaths were taken at different times and locations is completely wrong.

While the people in the images do change, and the chain does seem to disappear from one shot to the next, if you look at the background it is clearly the same place; and studying the dents and marks on the underside of the canopy confirms it.

I shall leave that post up as part of the historical record, in which I am sure my ramblings will be very significant.

But, yeah, I called that one completely wrong.

Which takes us back to the question posed in my first post on this: whose grave are they actually honouring?

No comments:

Unsurprising

 From the Guardian : The  Observer  understands that as well as backing away from its £28bn a year commitment on green investment (while sti...